Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

tripping over my own expectations

I love envisioning how things are going to be. But I am the worst of the worst when it comes to things not going as I envisioned them.

Why am I so set in my ways? Where is the GRACE I am so freely given? Why can't I give that too?

As of today I have only 1 answer to this and it is CONTROL.
I always joke I am large and in charge.
But I am being shown that, it is that humor, that is leading to my demise.

Recently,I have been very disappointed in some people in my life. It is not that these people have done anything inherently bad, it is that they are not living up to expectations I had for them.

My EXPECTATIONS of people is what I am tripping over.

 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.  Romans 14:13

I AM AN IDIOT!
I am creating my own stumbling block. How can I be my own worst enemy??

Wow! I need to be prayerful about this in the days, weeks, and months to come.

I never promised each bog will end up all pretty and tied with a bow.

This one is still a mess.......
And so am I .
But God is dealing with my mess right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment