Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Searching for the perfect gift

I am a planner.. I love the details of life. I love everything to planned out just so.

I have been searching for a certain Christmas gift for someone for 1 solid month now. It has to be the exactly what they asked for. There is no freedom in in.

Every time I go to a specific store and think this will be it.... I will find it here..... It is not there. I have been to every store that has this item to no avail. I have even looked on line and had NO LUCK!!

I have been close so many times. I even have bought one that is almost right. But in my gut I can not give it to this person because I know it is not what they want....

I am driving my self mad. 

How many times do I get an idea in my head and say it has to be THIS WAY. But God shows up and says NO THIS WAY IS BETTER. Or other times I am left in a place of wandering.

I think I know.... but God knows BETTER. 
Abraham was told by God to GO! No further instructions.
Moses wandered for years!!!
Peter was told to GET OUT of the boat. With no further instructions either.

What am I missing.... 
In these situations God does not always reveal the answer but He does reveal FAITH!

Peter got wet, Abraham's family grew, and Moses saw the promised land.All because of their FAITH.

I may not find my PERFECT gift for this person this Christmas. 
But seeing God working and His ways are making me have more FAITH!

I am getting rid of the T in THIS WAY,
and gonna look at it HIS WAY!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment