Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Come CLOSE

Today has been one of those days.... 

Where there is no house for me to run off and clean, no one to run anywhere, not one appointment till 5pm.  

So Yes I admit I am still in my pj's.

I have done a lot!  Bible study, watched Wuthering Heights, and made a meatloaf. 
And  I do not have guilt about it yet! 

Funny thing is while I was making my meatloaf listening to Third Day Christmas offerings ,Born in Bethlehem

The lyrics that struck me was"Baby Jesus, lying in a manger. Crying for the world.

The second that that baby cried, it was for ALL OF US. His ultimate gift was to be born and then die. 

Another time in Matthew 23:37 Jesus Cries for Jerusalem, which is US,
37 Jerusalem, Jerusalem! Your people have killed the prophets and have stoned the messengers who were sent to you. I have often wanted to gather your people, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings. But you wouldn’t let me.

WE WERE THE ONES HE CRIED FOR! 

He LONGS for us to come CLOSE to the manger. 
He LONGS that we gather CLOSE like chicks.

Take the time to do that TODAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment