Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Seeking to devour

Amazement.... Pure Amazement! And not in a good sense either. I can not decide if it is lack of responsibility or lack of respect?

This blog might sound more like a rant, so I am apologizing up front. 

So sorry!

Or should I say I feel sorry, sorry to the girl who is going to marry a guy who has no manners and expects to be waited on. Sorry to a young man, because a girl has made excuses instead of being responsible for doing what she said she would do.  I feel sorry for the generation of my children who have found themselves not responsible, but ENTITLED!

Where did this entitlement come from? Who put this idea in their heads that just gracing the earth is enough and they need not do more?

Satan is the only one who has tried that. And look where that got him. Thrown out of heaven and down here on earth. And now his goal is to "roam around" and see who he can lead astray. He is very successful and leading droves of kids to an abyss. He will slowly devour all the morals and virtues that you have instilled in a matter of a semester at school.

It use to be, that this occurred when a child of 18 or so went away to college and was slowly indoctrinated by peers and university professors over a matter of years. But not so anymore.

I have had several instances in my home, church, and in public where these children, junior high and high school age, show their true nature.

So my question is...WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? 

 All through out the book of Ezekiel God not only calls US to be accountable, but to HOLD each other accountable.(Eze 34:10) I am asking that you PLEASE do as God commanded. CORRECT my children, if I am not there and they are biblically in the wrong.

When did we come a society that is afraid of  a good swift SWAT to the butt & RED PENS?? 

 Now before I get turned into child protective services, I would like to suggest we look at it from the top down. 

God disciplines us when we need it..... and we should do the same for our children. Not to Lord over them and control them, but to mold them like the potter does to the clay.
(Jer 18:6)


No comments:

Post a Comment