Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Backwards thinking

Circumstances. I am not sure why I let them decide my mood. But they do and I am not sure why?
  • I know who I am in Christ.
  • I know who I belong to.
  • I know who holds my future.
  • I know who suffered and died for me.
  • I know I am forgiven even when I mess up.
  • I know that there is a (clean) mansion waiting for me.
  • I know I will see my loved ones who believe in Christ again.
  • I know who is lurking around to destroy me.

These are truths. I know them and read them daily. Then why this great inner dilemma of letting my circumstances set my mood? I try to remember this time on earth is temporary and will pass away.

I think it is a cycle for me I read through this list starting at the top. I need to reverse the order of my thinking so I don't give the lurking one any power.

  • I know who is lurking around to destroy me.
  •  I know I will see my loved ones who believe in Christ again.
  •  I know that there is a (clean) mansion waiting for me.
  •  I know I am forgiven even when I mess up.
  •  I know who suffered and died for me.
  •  I know who holds my future.
  •  I know who I belong to.
  •  I know who I am in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment