Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Monday, January 28, 2013

One perfect God

I am so Thankful to Jill Savage for having the honesty and guts to write this book. No-More-Perfect-Moms

I am challenged by her idea of eliminating the Perfection Infection in my life.

But to do that I must yield to God.  
The idea of YIELD, that red upside down triangle sign, is not a fun one.
I want to go first, take my turn, and do what I want. 

But it is in my yielding that I learn patience, timing, and virtues that only He can show me.

I am most Thankful that God has used this book to make me yield.
Slow down see where I am wrong. (and right!) 

And how I can use it to not only effect my husband, my children, and all who enter my house, but to further His kingdom.
Through a MOM like ME!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment