Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ch 6~ That's what freinds are for

This chapter will be easier for me.
Everyone says I am a friend to everyone.

Not sure that is true but..... I am sociable.

My freindships are usually tried and true. 
I love my friends but have seen many freindships come and go.

At first, when I had young children, it was very difficult on me to have a freindship dwindle and fade out. 

But now, I see it as God's timing for me. Either I needed that friend or that friend needed me.   

God designed relationships and He has the ultimate plan for furthering and growing each relationship we are in. 

Just as the seasons change so do my friendships.
And because God is the author of all, I know He will provided whom I need or need to be for someone else.

Just like David and Johnathan or Ruth and Naomi God provides what each person needs.

He completes the bond! I love that! 
  

1 comment:

  1. great insight into relationships! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete