Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ch5~ Marriage~ What mode am I stuck in!!!

Ok what mode am I stuck in!!
 Gheesh!

I have been married now for 24 years! 
And I am God's girl 1st, Todd's 2nd, and a Momma 3rd...

Why OH Why do I keep getting being a momma confused with being a WIFE!
I am so guilty of treating my husband like one of my kids.

Expecting that he is not competent to do certain things.
Also that he is constant need of my prodding and reminders.

He is an adult that God has equipped and provided HIM for me. 
 

I can trace a ton of my issues back to the baggage I brought into my marriage. (Lets just say I need more than a U haul) I need to deal with these and not be handing off my carry on's to my husband, children, and even my friends as I so often do...

When I do not deal with my issues they show up as insecurity and I look like a paranoid & neurotic person trying to control everything.

My gratitude needs to be in the constant PROVISION and GRACE that God gives me DAILY. And also the GRACE He gives my Husband in dealing with my nagging.

I am giving God the space to unpack these bags.  


 





No comments:

Post a Comment