Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

~ch 7 & 8~ No more perfect days & homes

It all comes and goes in waves. Right now I have pictures everywhere and am starting to prep for my daughters graduation this spring. I am preparing early so come May when panic sets in I am ahead of the game. 

Whether it be a remodeling, a new baby or a graduation, these events throw us out of our routine and can throw our house into a tail spin. 

But I must keep my focus where it needs to be, securely in Jesus. 

There are days where I think I can not keep one more plate spinning without losing them all. 
Then there are other days.... I have to admit I am bored and itching for something to do. 
BALANCE is the key. 

To me it goes back to the old song I learned in church as a little girl....

The foolish man built his house on the sand, the foolish man built his house on the sand the foolish man built his house upon the sand and the wall came tumbling down. Rains came down and floods came up the rains came down and the floods came up the rains and the floods came up and the house on the sand went CRASH!

So what I need to do and where I need to focus is building it on the rock.... Cause the house on the rock stood FIRM!

No comments:

Post a Comment