Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Consumption

Consumption:
That word is both positive and negative....

Of course I tend to gravitate towards the negative. Over eat, over talk, over use, over do it.....
The list could go on and on.

I am learning(the hard way) that I need to focus on the more positive aspect.
Consume only what is good.

Feasting on what is good to me is reading God's word. I love looking at harder scripture, thought provoking,convicting, verses that make me self examine who I am and what I am becoming and doing for Christ .

In a world and a culture, that throws out barely used items, half eaten food, or better yet, "I had to get the latest version" , I am so glad that the word of God is NEVER changing, & ALWAYS there. 
It is COMPLETE and ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment