Kids

Kids
The reason I do what I do!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Let your hand be with me

Let your hand be with me.... that was Jabez prayer.

He was praying for intervention. He was hoping for action from God.
When I started this study it was so simple yet it has been so complex for me.
During the time of this study several major life issues have come up.
(that is why I have been away)
But during those busy times and those life issues God has spoken to me.
 He is doing an intervention on me.
Changing me from the inside out.
These issues will all come to "a head" as they say, tomorrow.
What has he spoken into me lately,
 BE STILL.
He has placed me exactly where He wants me.
He has had me raise my children for such a time as this.
I have been and am becoming the wife He has always wanted me to be.
I am the daughter of THE MOST HIGH KING.
As long as I am open,listening to HIM.
His hand will be with and guide me in all I say and do.


No comments:

Post a Comment